Friday, April 5, 2013

04-05-13 It begins........

Welcome! 

I've never done this before, but I felt it was time to begin. First, let me tell you a little about myself and the reason I wanted to create this blog. My name is Desiree. I work from home as a medical transcriptionist, as well as taking care of my 2 crazy daughters. I also create jewelry that I sell online and locally. (You can find more on that here: www.potabilicious.com). One of my main focuses is upcycled jewelry from pop tabs. My kids and I are always up to some sort of crafting. I especially love teaching them upcycling. We have made many projects out of found objects. I will share some of those with you soon! I love collecting and sharing information on recycling and upcycling. I plan on adding much of that information to this page. In addition, we have been moving over to a more organic/whole food lifestyle. Not only is this good for our health, it is also better for the planet! I will also share information from time to time on this. I hope to connect and share as much as I can with as many of you as I can. Together we can help save this planet for our future! 

~Desiree~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment